Thank you for your interest in applying for floor plan financing from AFS. We’re committed to working with independent dealerships to offer a road map for smart, sustainable growth—and our floor plan lending services are just one part of that.
How Does Floor Plan Financing Work?
Before obtaining a credit line through AFS, you’ll need to submit a few documents for our review. Here is the list of documents to complete and to sign before your floor planning finance is approved.
- Signed and completed application for all owners / members / officers
- Copy of Partnership Agreement (if applicable)
- Articles of Incorporation (if applicable)
- Filed Copy of Statement of Information (if applicable)
- Fictitious Name Statement
- Copy of Dealer Bond
- Copy of Seller’s Permit
- Copy of Current Business License
- Copy of DMV License
- IRS Letter advising you of your Employee Identification Number (EIN#)
- Copy of Certificate of Liability disclosing Auto Finance Solutions as Loss Payee
- Signed ACH Form and copy of Voided Company Check
- Copies of I.D. & Social Security Card for all listed on application
- Copy of the Commercial Lease / Rental Agreement / Grant Deed
- Copy of Current Flooring Receivable from current flooring company (if applicable)
We look forward to helping your dealership grow through flexible, low-interest financing. To begin the process, fax the above items—along with completed application—to: (714) 835-5075, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.